Support Kilimo’s work training organic farmers in Minnesota! To contribute to the future of our food system, a healthier environment and nourished communities, consider donating today. Donations support our farmer training, which includes one-on-one mentorship, group classes, and hands-on growing and marketing experience at our incubator farm in Cambridge, Minnesota.
Your tax-deductible donation will be made to Renewing the Countryside, fiscal agent for Kilimo Minnesota. Thank you for your generous support.
Ways your donation could impact emerging farmers:
- $50 funds a farm visit, where program participants tour another area farm to learn first-hand and network with other local, organic farmers
- $100 compensates instructors for one of our 20+ business and production classes offered throughout the year
- $250 pays for shared farming equipment and storage space for one farmer
- $500 pays for annual greenhouse and cold storage space for one farmer
- $2,000 supports a complete year of our farmer training program for one farmer
As you give, any amount, toward Kilimo’s programs, your gift will support the business and farming mentorship of emerging farmers. As these farmers grow, we nurture the future of our food system and add to strong business of farming, healthy lands and nourished communities. Together, we will build a sustainable and healthy food system. Thank you.